Business Owners: everyone benefits when you promote your company with the
Woodlands Symphony Orchestra and Woodlands Area Youth Symphony.
There’s still time to announce your business in the “Donner und Blitzen” Christmas Concert program on December 18, 2022
Partner with the Woodlands Symphony and show how your company team supports the arts. As the WSO continues presenting live FREE concerts, you get to list your names, submit logos and take out a half page or full page business announcement in our collectible programs, digital programs, AND get showcased before and after the concert on two wide-screen projector televisions. Giving is fun! We have 1000 FREE tickets to share with the community and your sponsorship supports every seat.
- Patron – company name in program: $15
- Champion – company Logo in program: $30
- The Sonata – Half page black and white announcement: $150.00 Bonus! Two (2) Reserved Concert Seats good for December 18th 2022.
- The Concerto – Full page black and white announcement: $300.00 Bonus! Three (3) Reserved Concert Seats good for December 18th 2022
- The Symphony – Full page color INSIDE COVER, BACK COVER OR BACK INSIDE COVER PROGRAM: program announcement: $500 Bonus! Four (4) Reserved Seats with The Symphony for December 18, 2022 Concert Seats
- The Maestro: double center two page announcement (black and white) in prominent display next to the program order: $750 Bonus! Six (6) Reserved Seats for the December 18, 2022 Concert. Double Bonus! You company logo displayed on the WSO website front page for six months.
Hurry! Don’t Wait! Your camera-ready artwork must be received no later Wednesday December 14th 2022 at 12:00 PM noon. Do not send PDF files. Email JPG’s only to: email@example.com